“Heavenly Bi Bim Bop”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Winter Park, Florida
“Heavenly Bi Bim Bop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

This Korean restaurant has Heavenly Bi Bim Bop and lots of other wonderful Asian dishes like kimchi, teriyaki, tempura, udon noodles, soups, salads and appetizers. Woo hoo!

portland
“Loved the food in Little Seoul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

My parents and I went into this place before our show at Merrill and all of us had a great time at Little Seoul. It was my parents’ first time trying Korean food and they had Bi-Bim-Bop and a sashimi rice bowl as our server recommended. They loved it very much. I had spicy seafood udon which had lots of seafood inside! It was spicy of course (good spicy!) but was an amazing dish :) You’ll love the comfortable and casual dining atmosphere!

• Visited March 2012
South Salem, New York
“Delicious and flavorful food, all agreed! As the waitress for the favorites.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

Two friends and I just shared the most delicious gyoza, spring rolls, tempura vegetables (appetizer portion), a bib-im-bop, a rice dish that crusts up with an egg on top that cooks as you stir the bowl, and another dish the name of which I didn't get which was SO good I want to go back there immediately. Someone who reviewed this place on another website (urban spoon, or something) said the menu was confusing. Well, we just asked the waitress, and recommended people's favorite dishes. And she was right! Superb!

It's too bad there were no other customers on this Weds night (Weds. before Easter?); I was impelled to write this to urge others to go. This place is great! (I just moved to Portland 6 months ago, from New York City!)

• Visited April 2012
Augusta, Maine
“I keep going back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

I LOVE the bimibap and the sushi cracker appetizer. Also soup. The noodle dishes so far are also very nice, but I only get to sample when I go with someone who likes to share because I keep ordering bimibap. Mmm, crunchy rice bottom and egg on top. We ordered a maki roll one time: it was good but I would probably go elsewhere for sushi as the selection is not broad. LS is not fine dining (or attempt to be), but the service is pleasant & efficient & the dining room is comfortable. If you sit towards the back you won't find yourself right next to a table of shouters.

• Visited February 2012
Portland, Maine
“HATE TO JUDGE BASED ON ONE VISIT...BUT... I WILL”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

Make that after two visits - one was takeout my wife brought me - and the "judgment" isn't positive. My friend took me the first time and we ate at the sushi bar and, in the end, it was incredibly average. My wife, during a particularly hectic day at work, brought me a sushi lunch - with a large assortment of sushi - and not only was it "less than average" but the tamago was the absolute worst I've ever tasted in my life; like cardboard. I was sufficiently appalled that I called the owner mentioning this only to be told "sorry, we'll do better next time" (I would have liked to hear that they would make up my lousy meal). Now, this IS a Korean restaurant and both times I only had sushi...but...still...if this is indicative of what they serve, I won't be going back. And, no surprise, haven't.

• Visited August 2011