“Very good, very authentic.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Springvale, Maine
“Very good, very authentic.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Went here with my boyfriend, We both are very fond of Asian cuisine (her is first gen Vietnamese-American). We found the food to be very good.

The spicy ssam is a must try, as are the kimchi pancakes. I like my kimchi a bit hotter, but for those new to kimchi it will surely be spicy enough. Overall, everything we ordered was very good.

Little Seoul isn't cheap, but it is not expensive when you consider the quality of the food and decent portion sizes.

• Visited January 2013

Portland, Maine
“Wonderful authentic korean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have to start out by saying...WOW. The food was delicious and the presentation was great! I had never been to a local korean restaurant and we came here for my birthday, I will have to say we will be going back again and again. I had marinated beef with vegetables and my husband had stir fried udon, delicious.

• Visited December 2012
Kensington, CT
“Pretty good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

The restaurant was empty save for one other table, but as the night progressed on this Saturday evening a number of people joined us. The sole waitress greeted us with a smile and directed us to a table for 4. We started off with pumpkin soup that was sweet yet a bit spicy, just like me, plus an avocado salad that looked better than it tasted. For entrees we shared orders of Japache – sweet potato noodles and katsu chicken. – lightly breaded and fried skinless chicken breast with a cabbage salad. Everything we tasted was good, but no culinary heights were scaled this evening. I used a restaurant.com gift certificate.

• Visited August 2012
Winter Park, Florida
“Heavenly Bi Bim Bop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

This Korean restaurant has Heavenly Bi Bim Bop and lots of other wonderful Asian dishes like kimchi, teriyaki, tempura, udon noodles, soups, salads and appetizers. Woo hoo!

portland
“Loved the food in Little Seoul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

My parents and I went into this place before our show at Merrill and all of us had a great time at Little Seoul. It was my parents’ first time trying Korean food and they had Bi-Bim-Bop and a sashimi rice bowl as our server recommended. They loved it very much. I had spicy seafood udon which had lots of seafood inside! It was spicy of course (good spicy!) but was an amazing dish :) You’ll love the comfortable and casual dining atmosphere!

• Visited March 2012