“I want to go back again!”
Review of Little Seoul - CLOSED

Little Seoul
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is the second time I've been to Little Seoul and I would go back again. We got the same thing since it was so good the first time and it didn't disappoint. We had the bibimbop and they told us that if we let it sit a while, the rice gets crispy on the cast iron bowl. It is definitely worth the wait! We also had the yaki udon which was very tasty. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is very quaint and clean.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Portland has exploded with Asian Fusion restaurants in the past few years. Perhaps often overlooked due to its small size and proximity to larger/grander looking eating establishments is Little Seoul, an inexpensive Korean restaurant next door to the Tandoor (at one time both of these small eateries were one restaurant, the late, great Afghan Restaurant, and they remain physically connected by the shared bathroms between them). Little Seoul primarily serves Korean and Japanese food, I have only eaten the Japanese which is delicious, my spouse says the same of their Korean food. All of the food is fresh and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is perhaps the BEST Korean food I have ever experienced. The setting is very cozy and the staff is friendly. The food was amazing and service very quick. My mother is not comfortable ordering on her own in Asian restaurants, but the waitress quickly made a couple of excellent suggestions. We ended up picking one each and they were perfect! I have been back two times since and it was just as good each time.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Went here with my boyfriend, We both are very fond of Asian cuisine (her is first gen Vietnamese-American). We found the food to be very good.

The spicy ssam is a must try, as are the kimchi pancakes. I like my kimchi a bit hotter, but for those new to kimchi it will surely be spicy enough. Overall, everything we ordered was very good.

Little Seoul isn't cheap, but it is not expensive when you consider the quality of the food and decent portion sizes.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have to start out by saying...WOW. The food was delicious and the presentation was great! I had never been to a local korean restaurant and we came here for my birthday, I will have to say we will be going back again and again. I had marinated beef with vegetables and my husband had stir fried udon, delicious.