“DELISHHH!”

Ranked #90 of 614 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: CLOSED MONDAY , OPEN TUESDAY 12-3 WED-THURS 12-6 FRI-SAT 12-9 SUNDAY 12-6 THANKS ! FEEL FREE TO CALL I WILL CLOSE IF I RUN OUT OF FOOD
Greensboro, North Carolina
“DELISHHH!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This whole in the wall is quite the place. Their lobster roll is the best Iv ever had. The lobster was so fresh it tasted like it was pulled out of the ocean just a few hours ago. The taste was amazing not too much mayo so you could actually taste and enjoy the lobster. The roll was perfectly toasted and perfectly buttered. If you want to try the best lobster in Maine, this is your place!

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best Seafood in New England!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I made a road trip to Portland over Labor Day weekend. We had looked up some restaurants we wanted to try--including this one. This restaurant did not disappoint. It is a small, very casual place with a few tables inside and picnic tables outside. We ordered from the counter--clam chowder, fried clams, and half a lobster roll. My boyfriend and I are from Boston and we've tried plenty of variations of all three, but we both agreed that this restaurant was our favorite for all three dishes. The quality of the seafood was amazing. I highly suggest you go and try their food--we can't wait to go back!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome Lobster Roll!!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This place is just a little shack on the side of the road in Portland, but it has the most amazing lobster rolls. The roll is loaded with lobster, the most I've ever seen in a lobster roll. The clam chowder and haddock chowder were very good too. The haddock chowder is made to order so you know its fresh. No alcohol available. Service is order at the counter but food is brought out to your table. It was pretty crowded when we were there, but it sounded like we got there during an unexpected rush. A bit of a wait for the food, probably because of the crowd. Not a lot of seating inside, but there are quite a few tables outdoors too. This is going to be a must-stop every time I am in Portland, Maine from now on. Just amazing lobster roll!!

• Visited August 2013
Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Best lobster Roll and Chowder in the world”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We ( my husband, my brother and sister-in- law and our Niece went to eat at this small but very good quality restaurant. Our Niece brought us to this restaurant. We were served with fresh lobster in a roll, clams and seafood chowder. All very tasty, cheap. The lady who greeted us in was very very kind and friendly. The service was fast and efficient. It is highly recommended! Please eat there if you are passing by! Excellent food! 5/10/13

Visited October 2013
“Best seared scallop ever!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Strongly recommend the seared scallop - best ever! Also thanks the owner for staying open for my husband and I when we arrived rather late. He really knows how to cook!

• Visited October 2013