“Pretty cool”

Dobra Tea
Ranked #124 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I had never been to a tea house before so I was pretty excited to go here. I wish the server had been a little more inquisitive about us and what we wanted to drink but I guess we could have asked more questions too. Got the masala chai which was delicious and spicy. Got a bubble green tea to go - it was good but I forgot to ask for soy milk so I couldn't drink much of it. :(

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I love their bubble tea! I just wish it wasn't quite so expensive--just means I can't make it there as often as I'd like. They sure know a lot about tea! Nice atmosphere; kind of Eastern. You can sit at little tables in a larger dining area or on pillows on the floor in a smaller beaded area.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is the most unique tea shop I have ever been in. The selection of teas was wonderful and they have recently started offering Bubble Tea. Patrons can sit at tables or on the floor on plush pillows. Lovely!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This tea house is a wonderful spot and I wonder why it does not have more recognition. It may have to do with the fact that it is not a storefront but one of numerous businesses inside a building. Walk inside and be transported into its relaxing ambiance, sit at a table or on Turkish tea mat and sip great quality tea. Two people can easily share a pot of tea, as it can get a bit pricey otherwise. The desserts were also good. The service was very good and first-timers don't be shy to ask for help as the menu is overwhelming with an incredible variety of tea.

Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped here by chance when we were visiting for a long weekend. After the first time we came back everyday and sat for at least an hour chatting, snacking and drinking wonderful cups of tea. The employees were very friendly and knowledgeable and spent a considerable amount of time talking to us about their teas. I give this place my highest recommendation.

1  Thank Toefurkey