Stay here one night as part of road trip of New England. Prebooked via the internet and on the basis of price and previous reviews. We had a room downstairs in the basement which had its own back entrance which was convenient for unloading suitcases. There is free parking which was also useful and this was just around the block. The room was fine, the bathroom was a little small. The bed comfortable and the room was warm. We were also able to help ourselves to free snacks and water. The breakfast was very good - pumpkin pancakes and there was tea/coffee/juice.
According to the new inn keeper this has been recently refurbished by themselves when they bought it and this was been tasteful done with wooden floor in the lounge and breakfast room and a piano in the lounge. Apparently the room we stayed in is going to be redesigned and refurbished.
Free wi-fi here as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting "Location, Location, Location", Portland's most centrally located Inn. Museums, Art Districts, Old Port shops and most Restaurants are a 15-minute walk. The 5 room 1830's Inn with all private baths, queen size beds, and unique, non-pretentious country charm. Outstanding sleeping functionality is topped with a scrumptious breakfast. New to the Inn this year The Inn at Park spring Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Park Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Park Spring Hotel Portland
- The Inn At Park Spring Portland, Maine