We spent two nights at The Inn a Park Spring over Veteran's Day weekend. Debbie, the inn keeper welcomed us after allowing an early check in so we could get to a tour we had booked (a foodie tour! awesome!) with a little tour and info session. The Inn is really nicely decorated, especially as it has ony been under the current ownership since September and it is very convenient to Old Port which is great. There were freshly baked shortbread cookies (yummy!) in the dining room and other snacks, water and hot teas always available. We stayed in the basement room with it's own entrance. It was a nice room with a comfy bed but awkward bathroom. This room is not long for visits though as Debbie told us they will be remodeling it soon making it into a two level suite! Sounds great! Breakfast the first morning was a lovely appetizer of yogurt and fruit/nuts and fresh banana bread. the entree was a pumpkin puree filled crepe. YUMMMM! Coffee is fresh and if you are a decaf drinker like me, Debbie will make a special pot! Breakfast day two was made by the Inn's owner Buddy. Amazing Eggs Benedict with a lovely tomato sauce. All in all our stay was very nice. The Inn is nice, breakfasts gourmet, location is perfect and inn keeper friendly and helpful! We can't wait to visit again so we can enjoy the Inn and do more exploring in Portland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting "Location, Location, Location", Portland's most centrally located Inn. Museums, Art Districts, Old Port shops and most Restaurants are a 15-minute walk. The 5 room 1830's Inn with all private baths, queen size beds, and unique, non-pretentious country charm. Outstanding sleeping functionality is topped with a scrumptious breakfast. New to the Inn this year The Inn at Park spring Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Park Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Park Spring Hotel Portland
- The Inn At Park Spring Portland, Maine