This beautiful Victorian Inn is located on a quiet street with walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The innkeeper and staff were very friendly and made you feel welcomed. Check-in is until 7:00 but our flight was behind schedule. I called the Inn and they made special arrangements in case of a late arrival. The breakfast was delicious. It started off with warm cinnamon rolls followed by a choice of 2 main courses. We got the vegetable quiche topped with goat cheese, a side of bacon, salad and fruit. What a great choice. We will definitely be back and probably stay more than 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine