We loved our stay at the Inn on Carleton! The historic West End was a wonderful location near downtown, but very quiet. Buddy was a wonderful host directing us to great restaurants and sites. The Inn was all we expected and more. Beautifully decorated and clean! I especially enjoyed breakfast. Buddy is an excellent chef! Wonderful breakfast sweets and homemade granola along with omelets. We will certainly visit Portland and Buddy again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine