Thanks to Trip Advisor we choosed Carleton Inn for our stay at Portland. Besides its good location on a quiet neighborhood and a great and enjoyable hospitality-- specially Sonya and Buddy who were excellent hosts- we enjoyed delicious and different breakfasts every morining, a nice room (Nº.3) with confortable bed and a private bathroom with excellent shower.
We did the best choice staying at this cozy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine