We had a most fabulous stay at the Inn on Carleton. This has been our New Year's Eve tradition for the last several years. Buddy, the innkeeper, or one of his attentive staff is always on hand to meet your every need. Our tastefully appointed room with fireplace made us feel surrounded with warmth and comfort. After a wonderful night of great rest, we were presented with a delicious breakfast, in the cozy dining room. It started with a pear coffee cake which was followed by Eggs Benedict. The presentation made us each feel special and most welcome. We hated to leave after such awesome hospitality, but we will be back soon for our summer visit. Buddy -your the best!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine