The Inn on Carleton epitomizes every thing a Bed and Breakfast should be. You would be remise if you passed up the delightful experience of staying at this accommodation. The inn is centrally located and an easy walk to the center of Portland near by to restaurants, shops and several intellectual venues.
From the beautifully decorated and spacious rooms with very comfortable beds to the culinary delights served at breakfast.
Cindy is the perfect hostess in remembering your slightest desires to being a virtual encyclopedia of Portland sights, sounds and happenings.
Heather is a inspired chef with special insights to new and intriguing breakfast delights.
The Inn is located on a quaint and quiet residential street with the charm of old Portland. Plenty of parking is available for any size vehicle.
Our Thanksgiving visit was enhanced by the professional and personal touch that they provided. Our stay in room six was very comfortable and served as a suite with our own hallway and private bath.
We are senior contributors to Travel Advisor and have experience with Bed and Breakfast accommodations, this one is excellent, one of the very best we have visited this year.
Bruce and Kathy MacLeod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine