My wife and I visited Portland in November 2013 as part of a five week trip to the US from Australia.
The Inn was a great place to stay for two nights to recharge the batteries after three weeks of constant travel.
The Innkeepers, Buddy and Cindy were great hosts and we certainly had no complaints about either the room or the Inn in general. Breakfast was made to order and was able to accomodate my wife who is vegetarian.
The Inn is within 15 mins walk of the downtown area which was great as we did not have a car and the innkeepers recommended some great places to eat.
Portland is a fun place to visit and the Inn on Carleton was the perfect place to experience it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine