We loved the Inn on Carleton. From the public rooms to our rooms and bathrooms everything was impeccably clean. Furnishings in public rooms and our room were lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Having tea or coffee and freshly baked cookies available through out the day was a lovely touch. Buddy, the innkeeper, was welcoming and provided excellent answers to various questions we had about restaurants and where to find various things in Portland -- directions too. We would definitely stay at the Inn on Carleton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine