This is a good place to stay if staying in the Portland downtown area. It's a much better value than staying in the much more expensive downtown hotels. This B&B is under new ownership very recently. The new owners are friendly and are doing a great job. It's a 5 minute walk to Congress St. and about a 5 minute drive to the Old Port area. Breakfast was very good as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine