Our stay here at the inn was accommodating in every way! We were so impressed with the staff and the recommendations they gave us for a lovely dinner which was in walking distance. Our room was beyond beautiful! Our breakfast were so delicious...we had lobster eggs benedict. Another day we had French toast topped with an apple compote. We are total foodies and loved every meal we had here!! Downtown shopping area is in walking distance. We are definitely coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine