My wife and I were traveling south from Bar Harbor and wanted to experience the Portland food scene. We only had one night, but found this adorable Brownstone walkup B&B. Leo was wonderful as was their assistant who showed us to our room. Our time at the Inn was delightful. The breakfast in the morning was accompanied by a local piano player who popped in for a few South Pacific tunes. What a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine