“Dont Show up late or you are out of luck”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Portland Stage

Portland Stage
Ranked #46 of 146 things to do in Portland
Newport News, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Dont Show up late or you are out of luck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2009

I was in town in Portland from Virginia for two days April 5-6. I had plans to take my wife to the The Passion of the Haus Frau show which was part of the Studio Series. God help you if you are from out of town and turn on Forest Street instead of Forest Ave. You will not be allowed in and you will not get a refund. Make sure you dodge the homeless guys who are sitting right outside the door. There is a parking garage right accross the street that is unattended that you can pay two dollars for on your credit card. They seemed to have a decent website. As a parent of seven kids thought my wife would have loved the show but one or two wrong turns and got shut out. The gentlemen at the window was rude. Well I hope my 36.00 dollars goes to good use. My wife and I love to support the arts. He did explain that the show was closed because we had to cross the stage. Well that sounded intriging. I read that the studio there has seats for 70.

4 Thank GravyBoatr