“Good ole Barbecue food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Catfish fingers were the best i have tasted. I also had Barbecued Brisket ends and my boyfriend had the St. Louis Ribs which were also very tasty.

1  Thank Anna Maria M
There are newer reviews for Buck's Naked BBQ Steakhouse

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel to Upstate NY quite a bit and have developed a mild addiction to Dinosaur BBQ (Syracuse, Rochester, Troy). I've never had anything close to their BBQ locally in New England, until I tried Buck's. Meat that falls off the bone, awesome sauces, great cornbread, generous drinks - - It's all good here.

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Had a good time here, very causal atmosphere, happy vibe with groups of friends meeting and eating together. FYI- it can get loud in here. The menu has some different and good choices. The bloody Mary's and a few other drinks come garnished with ribs! Delicious! Went with my daughter one night after work for dinner. We tried the buffalo fried brussel sprouts. They were good, heavily breaded. We also shared the brisket sandwich, I am now addicted! The collard greens were also very good with a nice flavor. I will be back, many other items on the menu I want to try. Not a place to go if you want to stick to your diet! I lost all my willpower- but there are several nice entree salads on the menu.

3  Thank SDL248
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I've been to two bucks the one in freeport Maine and the one in Portland Maine I went to the one in freeport I got my water and there where specks of pepper and food particals in the bottom of my cup the manager a large woman maybe 21 did nothing about it.the second visit was to the one in Portland I got my food a pulled pork sandwich with French fry's and a side of Cole slaw. I first bite I pull a piece of beard hair out of my mouth I got watery Cole slaw and soggy fry's. And guess what when I ask for a manager the same large lady came to my attention I told her my situation and again she did nothing except offer my wife and I free desert I will not return to this place again and I will recommend anyone I come in contact with not to go there I will be bringing my business to the salvage BBQ. On Congress st

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've been here several times and decided to take a visiting family member for dinner. We were seated right away but it was incredibly loud inside. The sound bounces off all the hard surfaces. We had a table behind us who was laughing so loudly that we couldn't have a conversation at times. The service was quick. Definitely have to try the drinks - they're served with ribs on top! We also had the buffalo fried brussel sprouts which were interesting but I wouldn't order them again. I also ordered a brisket sandwich which was good but not as great as it's been on other visits. I'd give Buck's another try since I've had such good experiences in the past.