“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I made a reservation for 7pm, showed up slightly early and our table was ready. Very cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. I had the Mushrooms Marsala for an appetizer and the White Bean and Romano Ravioli for my main. My sister had the appetizer special, prosciutto wrapped asparagus on fresh greens with lemon zabaglione and for her main, the Roasted Chicken Puttanesca. All of the food was delicious...both to look at and eat! We also both had dessert...Maple Mascarpone cheesecake and Affogato with homemade vanilla ice cream. We also had a litre of the house red and it was just fine for the two of us(we couldn't drink it all). The only drawback is that we have yet another great restaurant to add to our favourites in Portland!

1  Thank Shellie A

Reviewed 9 April 2014

One of my all time favories. Intimate invironment. The smells from the kitchen are mouthwatering. One of my favorites it the eggplant rollitini. Always perfect! Service is fantastic! They know how to treat their customers! I strongly urge you get reservations!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I went here and felt like the food and the experience were just like being back in Italy!

Molto Bene

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Food was good, service not so much. They lost our reservation, but it was not a busy night so no problem. Tables are close together. It was a very short walk from our hotel which was convenient.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This small italian restaurant just a block away from the Hampton Inn was recommended to us. We stopped in after 2pm on a Friday to make a reservation (highly recommended). The menu made it difficult to choose, however the server was excellent with recommendations and helping with our selections. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was warm and the service was great. The only caution, it was cold seated near the entrance. It was a chilly night and we found being close to the door made it difficult to stay warm. Overall, a great evening.