“Delish Brunch”

Ranked #27 of 632 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great food (I have only been to brunch) however be prepared to wait. The wait isnt bad in the summer when its warmer, but there is only a small waiting inside so be prepared to get cozy with other people or be cold outside!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This may officially be my new favorite place in the whole world. Go early and it is well worth the wait! The staff is just awesome. The corned beef hash is wonderful as well as the crab cakes (the chipotle aioli is pretty spicy so be warned). My favorite thing on the menu is their mimosa called "Absolution"............ To die for. In addition, they have great coffee and espresso drinks. I wish I did not live 1500 miles away so I could enjoy this place every weekend.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My girlfriend and I had a freaking fantastic breakfast here.
We arrived and had to wait for a bit, but it was well worth it. The inside of the restaurant is really comfortable and cool looking, but we sat out back on the rear patio. The rear patio is very nice. There's plenty of space, and it's very peaceful and comfortable.
Our waitress, Kelsey was prompt, attentive and very pleasant. She did a great job. As did the gentleman who was making rounds with more water and coffee.
I had one of the "build your own" omelettes. It was actually pretty amazing. I could tell that the ingredients were fresh and it was very tasty. The home fries were really good too.
My girlfriend's breakfast was really good as well. She got the salmon/egg/capers/small salad breakfast too.
Great food. Great service. Great price. If there's anything else you need, then it's probably a therapist. I'd come back in a heartbeat, wait or not.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Bintliff's is a small restaurant located on the other side of the Congress Street hill away from the commercial parts of the City. It serves breakfast from 7:00 AM and has an imaginative menu coupled with fine cuisine served piping hot. It seems to be always crowded and its patrons are an even mix between tourists and locals. Try the varieties of French toast and pancakes to see imagination at work. The staff does not turn over much and that says a lot about the quality of its management. The food is consistent as is the service. We stop in there every few months for a great quality breakfast.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had breakfast at Bintliff's today and it was amazing. We have eaten there several times but had not been in a while. It is still every bit as good as ever! The lobster benedict was perfect, with big chunks of fresh lobster meat, a perfectly grilled english muffin and an excellent hollandaise. Lisa's cinnamon roll pancakes were amazing too. Friendly staff, nice cozy ambiance, and delicious food. What more could you want?