“Great food, drink, and crowd at dirt cheap prices”

Samuel's Bar & Grill
Ranked #255 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 29 August 2010

In this economy, it is nice to find a place that is so much fun, has fabulous food, and incredibly low prices on beer. The biggest problem with this place is that I might stay there too long, drink and eat too much, and then say something to someone that I shouldn't. All in all, just an extraordinarily good neighborhood bar and grill. I really feel like they would prefer that everyone who comes in eats something, and this isn't just so that they can make more money on it.

There are newer reviews for Samuel's Bar & Grill

Reviewed 27 March 2010

I love Samuels. But there was one incident that made me never want to go back. My friends and I went for a beer, and when it came time to get our bill the waitress over charged us. She had clearly made a mistake, and refused to admit it, telling us that if we weren't going to pay for the drinks we had to "get the hell out and never come back". So we never went the hell back, and never will.

2  Thank greenc0w
Reviewed 3 March 2009

and old favorite local bar.

Reviewed 18 September 2006

Samuel's is a neighborhood bar, with a wonderful secret. On certain nights their "specials" menu takes up an entire sheet and is comprised of some of the best pasta dishes in Portland.

1  Thank supermang