“Excellent food and nice people.”
Review of Oriental Table - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Table
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We had lunch at Oriental Table today. Everything was delicious and portions were ample. Lunch for two with a beverage was around $18. A bargain in my opinion. We were sad to hear that they are closing at the end of March. We are hoping they open in a new location because we want more of their great food!

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I enjoyed my first takeout meal from the OT recently, and it was delicious! My son and I are both gluten-sensitive and rarely eat Chinese food out in public. But neither one of us had any problem with the excellent food here. My son loved his Sweet and Sour Chicken, and I had my first Sesame Chicken in 5 years--yum! This place exceeded my expectations. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Consistently delicious--fresh--well-cooked Chinese food---the owner is friendly and really anxious to please---we have gone there for years and never had a less than excellent meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

There are so many great places to eat in Portland, that a bad experience for us usually means we never go back. So for us to be regulars somewhere, it has to be good.....consistently. Staff is friendly, prices reasonable, all around great place to eat in Portland.

2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Our favorite Chinese restaurant. The hot and sour soup and pan fried dumplings are always part of our order. Mu shu, exotic chicken and sesame chicken are all good. The owner and his staff are always friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank ScarboroughFoodie