“Restaurant is now closed!”
Review of Oriental Table - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Table
Cuisines: Chinese
Portland, Maine
“Restaurant is now closed!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We are sorry to see it go. While it was very American Chinese Food, it was well done, and a friendly place in an excellent location. For those looking for good Chinese Food, I suggest Empire on Congress Street, nice little Dim Sum Restaurant.

Visited November 2013

Portland, Maine
“Excellent food and nice people.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We had lunch at Oriental Table today. Everything was delicious and portions were ample. Lunch for two with a beverage was around $18. A bargain in my opinion. We were sad to hear that they are closing at the end of March. We are hoping they open in a new location because we want more of their great food!

• Visited March 2013
Freeport, Maine
“Delicious Gluten-Free Options”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I enjoyed my first takeout meal from the OT recently, and it was delicious! My son and I are both gluten-sensitive and rarely eat Chinese food out in public. But neither one of us had any problem with the excellent food here. My son loved his Sweet and Sour Chicken, and I had my first Sesame Chicken in 5 years--yum! This place exceeded my expectations. I will definitely go back!

• Visited February 2013
south Portland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Consistently delicious--fresh--well-cooked Chinese food---the owner is friendly and really anxious to please---we have gone there for years and never had a less than excellent meal.

• Visited February 2013
“Regulars”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

There are so many great places to eat in Portland, that a bad experience for us usually means we never go back. So for us to be regulars somewhere, it has to be good.....consistently. Staff is friendly, prices reasonable, all around great place to eat in Portland.

2 Thank Mark M