“Taco Tuesday” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Taco Tuesday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

My boyfriend and I went there on a Tuesday which happend to be all you can eat tacos for 8$ night. What first attracted us to this restaurant was our hungry stomachs and the sign followed by the music that the restaurant had playing in the entrance. The all you can eat tacos are either chicken tacos or beef tacos. He took the beef and I the chicken. I will say that I found the chicken tacos to have very little flavour and made the switch to beef tacos once I tasted the tacos that my boyfriend had ordered. The tacos come with beans and rice; the rice tasted old and like it had been warmed up in the microwave and the beans were a bit spicy (i don't like spicy food) so I just left the beans and rice.
The waitress was very good, she brought us our drinks very quickly and warned us when we were ordering the all you can eat that the kitchen closes at 10 (we went to eat at around 830 and ordered around 845) and so that we should order any tacos that we thought we might eat before that to ensure that we received the food that we wanted.
I would definitely go and eat there again because I am curious about the other items that they have on their menu now that I have tried some of their food.

• Visited March 2013

Portland, Maine
“Blah.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

This place has never impressed me, but the last time I went I ordered some type of chicken tacos... inedible. Seriously, embarrassing. ZERO flavor. Just awful.

Visited February 2012
West Buxton, Maine
“Margaritas is first class food all the way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

If you like Mexican food then you will love Maragaritas. The food is exceptional. Nice waitstaff and service. It's clean and roomy inside with a nice atmosphere. The srevice is a bit on the slow side but the food makes up for it.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Maine
“South of the Border--Almost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

Love the atmosphere and the food. Good margaritas! Service can be slow, but it's friendly. It's a great place to unwind and enjoy the environs and have some fun.

Visited September 2012
Stony Brook, New York
“Margaritas St. John Street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

We have been a fan of Margaritas(on Brown Street) for years. However we had a bad expierence with service back in February and crossed them off our list of restaurants. On our recent visit I remembered going to Margaritas on St Johns street back in the early 90's. Although it is part of the same chain, this location put Margaritas back on the list for us. The food was very good, but it was the service that made it excellent. Kayla, who was our server, did a awesome job. She had a great personality and took time out to speak with us. She is the only reason Margaritas(St. Johns st.) is back on the list!

Visited August 2012