“Bloody God Awful” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Portland, Maine
“Bloody God Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

I ordered a #6 Combo, shown on the menu as $7.75, along with a liter Pepsi, for delivery. The charge came to over $16! That is one Hell of an expensive bottle of Pepsi. The delivery driver was the rudest i have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, and the food was luke warm at best. One of the worst experiences I have ever had, and the last time I will ever order from this garbage dump!

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Saint Pierre, France
“nice food and nice guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

We went there for noon. The food is good and the service is ok. You have various combinations and if the owner is often shouting, his wife is very smiling and hostly. The young man is ok too. We eated a lot for less than 13 dollars ! yummy food !

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Scarborough, Maine
“They will steal your money!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I ordered on March 30th and I noticed a double swipe on my CC. The order was for 42$ and they swiped another $44. Today on April 4th, the $42 charge is gone only to be replaced by a $52 charge....the $44 charge still remains. When you call about it they say it was an error and they will fix it in a week or so, Beware!!!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dean J
Bath, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad foods, OK service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

I have eaten in many Chinese places but honestly this one has been my worst Chinese food experience ever. The service was OK, but foods were terrible.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank James W
southern Maine
“Gross. high prices.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2011

I just ordered there and what a let down. I know the weather is bad so I wasn't upset about it being late. What I was upset about is the poor amount and quality of food. The orange chicken was nothing but balls of bread with small amounts of fatty dark meat. The small spareribs had about 10 in it with a couple chunks of red fat, and I only got one chicken and one beef teriyaki . I was very disappointed, the prices were higher than competitors so I took the risk. next time I'm craving Chinese food it wont be Lang's Express!

• Visited February 2011