“Not worth the wait”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

45 minutes to get a lobster roll seems like a long time to me. Good quality lobster, with very little butter. I'm sure otter places nearby are just as good without the wait.

Cortland, New York
“Too busy and crowded”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Food was ok. Lobster rolls were nothing special. Outdoor seating was nice, but not for the crowds and waiting in line to order food. Lobsters were good, corn n cob was a little tough

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, AZ
“Best lobster roll”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is by far the best lobster roll I have had on my Maine vacation. We found a seat outside, ordered our food was given our lobster buzzer and waited for our food. We were told it would be about twenty minutes, it was much less than that. The lobster roll was lobster with butter, not smothered in mayonnaise sauce, yum. I could taste the lobster, not the sauce, isn't that what it is all about? Oh, I loved the fact that the roll was served in a little holder, that way I could eat it and not drop bits onto the table. They fell in the holder and I just ate them with a fork when I was finished. No waste.

The price was very reasonable. I want another one just writing this review.

• Visited August 2014
“A great find!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! The menu is great with a ton of seafood specials and a decent amount of non-seafood options. I thought the clam chowder was too thick but the onion rings and fried haddock were perfect! There's a lot of outdoor seating right on Portland harbor and a few small tables inside.

Visited August 2014
New Haven, Connecticut
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for a late dinner on 7/30/14. Lobster roll was disappointing..not a lot of flavor. Slaw was not worth eating. If you are in Portland, Maine, try another venue.

Visited July 2014