“Best Guacamole Ever!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Falmouth, Maine
“Best Guacamole Ever!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Been eating at Tortilla Flats in Portland for over 10 years and order their guacamole every time - plus take one to go - it's fresh, zingy and delicious.

• Visited June 2013

Portland, Maine, United States
“Tortilla Flat BEST MEXICAN RESTERANT EVER”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Have you ever taste real Mexican Food? Look no further than Tortilla Flats. I been there all of my life almost 23 years. Complimentary chips, Greet Fita's (Nice and Fresh), Banana Changa must have dessert. Loaded Nachos yummmmmmm. I sorry for the "American versions" but you can't beat this. And yes good customer service.

• Visited April 2013
maine
“Surprised to say the least...”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have literally not been to Tortilla Flat in about 8 years, so when I went last week I was not sure what condition I would find this restaurtant since it has been around for a "very" long time. We went for lunch, and I was pleasantly surprised at the lunch menu and when I received my food, it was very good. There is a "lot" of decorations in this restaurant, but it appeared to be clean, not loaded with old dusty mexican decorations. We went to the bar after lunch and had great drinks.. the bartender was very nice and pleasant. I will be going back again soon, I was so glad to see that they had not let this restaurant become run down.

• Visited February 2013
Portland, Maine
“Fairly good.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Tortilla Flat is right around the corner from my Mom's, so we've been there a bunch. We've always had good experiences with the staff, and the food's always been pretty good. If you're looking for super authentic Mexican, go elsewhere... but if you're okay with some Americanized Mexican food, this is alright. I can't attest to the drinks.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CrownofStorms
Portland, Maine
“been a long time favorite”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

We like the food here, the atmosphere is good and relaxed. The wait staff is always very good. The gauc is very very good. This place sometime feels a bit past its prime but we have enjoyed it for over 25 years and I will be going back

1 Thank jswTraveler