“We followed the locals”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was a little diner that was noticeable because of the crowd waiting to get in. The wait is short though and well worth it. Like they say...get the grilled muffins. This is a breakfast and lunch place, and it has a great atmosphere. Top quality food.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I stopped in Portland Maine to have an early breakfast 6:30am on our way back to Branford Ct. We found this place on line and WOW a surprise indeed. The staff was colorful with personality. The food was excellent along with the music. Even though it was a rock station, they had the volume just right and the overall of the entire experience I give five stars. *****
I felt community, friendly atmosphere, regular customers. The muffins are homemade and we took one to go. A apple,walnut. Amazing !!!

We will go back each time we drive through.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you are in the area and are looking for a diner, there are not many open early on a Saturday am! But Marcy's is open early and the food is excellent and they accomodated our 19 mo old. I would definately return!

1  Thank JustAng1973
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel staff recommended this place for breakfast and I'm glad they did. The drinks were brought, the order taken and the food came very quickly. I had a large breakfast (eggs, french toast, hash browns, sausage) for only $7. It was WELL worth the money. It's a very plain place but it doesn't take away from the meal at all. There seemed to be a lot of locals that frequented the diner which, to me, says a lot. If the locals like it and go back frequently enough to know the workers by name, then this is a place to go!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I had been told to come to this restaurant many times. I went once on a weekend and it was so packed so we ended up going on a week day. We sat right down and got service right away. Ordered from their menu which has a great selection for breakfast and lunch. They have specials up on the chalk boards as well. Our food didn't take long and it was all cooked with perfection! I also got the muffin of the day and it was delicious! Definitely recommend this breakfast spot! Oh! It is cash only as well, just a heads up!