“Excellent Coffee!”

Yordprom Coffee Shop
Ranked #13 of 52 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Fiancee' typically take lots of cream and sugar in our coffee. However, this coffee was so smooth and flavorful it needed very little of either for our liking. Friendly service and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I took a stroll into Yordprom on a whim, and came out with a delicious cup of coffee, made on the spot in a single cup drip brewer. Sure, it took 3-5 minutes, but the coffee was very flavorful, even at a $3 wallet hit.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

i was needing a little fuel for the afternoon.got it here for sure. this place is way too hip for an old guy like me but maybe you younger folks will heed my advice and go here....your welcome!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I haven't seen this place before. As I sit here in Yordprom now writing this review, I am pleased to write in support of this new shop. It's clean, decent coffee, nice atmosphere, cozy and supports local businesses. It's located in a great spot where other coffee shops don't exist on Congress St. (And it has soymilk for my coffee, which is always the indicator as to whether it's a place I want to support or not!)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Yordprom was packed on a Monday afternoon. The coffee shop was nice and even offered outdoor seating. This doesn't seem to be the place to get together with a bunch and friends and chat though. The tables are only large enough for a cup of coffee and a laptop. The shop was so quiet that it was almost awkward to hold a conversation since we would have been the only ones. The chocolate croissant was tasty. Cute place, but a bit too quiet for me.