“Worst service ever!”

In'finiti Fermentation & Distillation
Ranked #206 of 614 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Bar, American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Worst service ever!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Or maybe I should say no service. We walked in for a late lunch on the water, seated ourselves out on the deck. The view was nice. We sat there and waited 20 minutes while several waitresses serviced other tables and never once came to our table. The place wasn't busy so that wasn't the issue. So after 20 minutes we got up and walked out. On the way out they thanked us for coming in. We asked thanks for what, we sat there and never got any service and we're going somewhere else to eat.

1 Thank dcaiani

Methuen, Massachusetts
“Long Weekend”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Friend told us about this place and they were correct. Great place to stop for a craft beer or a drink. A drink with an Ice Ball is worth getting just to watch the process. Nice location and OK food.

• Visited June 2014
New London, Connecticut, United States
“Good Food, Average Service”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I had lunch at In'finiti on July 14, 2014. We chose this place out of curiosity, because the establishment is a combination of a restaurant and a brewery/distillery. There were kegs on the front porch, and vats and valves through a portion of the building's inside. We seated ourselves at a booth. It took a while before we obtained a menu, which was not extensive. In addition, there was a delay before our waitress took our order. If anything, I thought the staff appeared a little disorganized. My wife ordered the kale salad and a house made pretzel, while I ordered 2 fish tacos and a salmon sandwich along with a bourbon drink. Our food came in a reasonable period of time, but I had to remind the waitress about my drink. My wife and I both enjoyed our food. My sandwich had house cured salmon on sourdough bread along with presto and a tomato. My fish tacos had beer battered white fish, which were very tasty. My wife loved her pretzel, but said the mustard was very spicy. In summary, this is an average restaurant with average service, at best.

Pittsburgh
“Talk about atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect walking into In'finiti. From the outside, it looks like a unique place with barrels stacked on the front porch. Once entered, it almost feels like you are in the Inventing Room from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. There are vats, valves, and tasty concoctions throughout the dining room. The view isn't of the water, it is of the distillery!

Massachusetts
“Great selection of onsite brewed beer.”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Tried a samler and like most of the beers. Ate our way through the app menu and like the pretzel the best. I think I would have liked the Kale chips more if we hadn’t gotten the bottom of the batch which were in many smashed little pieces. The fig Prosciutto pizza also good. Service was very slow, even to just get a beer refilled and the place wasn’t busy.

• Visited June 2014