“Great Atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were visiting Portland for the night and walking around seeing all the different restaurants and this one seemed to be tucked away on the cobblestone streets. We decided to give it a try and we were so glad that we did. The service was excellent, our waitress came right to our table and got our drink order. After she took our food order it didn't seem to take very long for our food to come out. My husband got the Lobster roll, which was amazing! He ate every bite of it. Our entire meal was great and the waitress was really friendly.

It was a really hot night in July so we opted to sit inside, but if it had been a little cooler we would have loved to sit outside in their patio section. If you are in the area and looking for a great place to get a bite to eat I would highly recommend this place. It was overall a wonderful stop!

• Visited July 2013

“Groovy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

The one time I've eatin at 51 wharf the food was good, didn't blow my socks off but wasn't bad. The night life however is excellent, great atmosphere good crowed and friendly service! If your on the cobble stone I recommend checking 51 Wharf out!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“The best martini I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

My husband and I have date night every Wednesday evening. After having a conversation with friend at work, he suggested we try 51 wharf.
Because it was such a nice evening we were able to sit on the patio. As soon as we sat, the waitress approached us within just a few minutes. I ordered a summer salad with salmon and a dirty martini, my husband ordered crab cakes and a salad.
The food was fresh and tasted AMAZING!!
The best crab cakes I've had in a long time. The waitress was very friendly!
Thank you for an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

• Visited July 2012
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Food and Service are Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

My husband and I ordered a twin lobster. The lobster was pretty good. You have to try hard to ruin it. It came with red skin potatoes and cole slaw.
Potatoes were way under cooked and the cole slaw was simply spoiled. When we mentioned this to a waitress, the response just blew us away!!! She said: "Oh yeah, other people complained about this also".
One would think if customers complain, something should have been done. Do your really think it's ok to serve the spoiled food?

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“undercooked food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Ordered the surf and turf, steak was raw (ordered medium),lobster meat was cold and uncooked. Table next to ours complained too about the same entree. All management could do was apologize. No compensation or offer to cook the food. My wife and I paid $100 for food we couldnt eat and walked out. Our waitress was very nice. Recommend sticking to a being a nightclub.

• Visited August 2012