Good value for short stay in Portland. 20-25 mins walk to the old town/habor. We got the corner room close to the back entrance. Quiet and clean. Room is big enough, bathroom is bigger. People at the reception are friendly.
What we don't like about the inn:
1. Insulation is not ideal as the cold air creeps in through the A/C.
2. Too few TV channels.
3. Water doesn't go down fast enough in the faucet.
4. Breakfast is plain but since it is only continental.
Give it a 4 stars for its value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn at St. John reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At St. John Hotel Portland
- Inn At St. John Portland, Maine