The Pomegranate Inn is a must-stay if you are looking for something special. The inn has interesting art and beautiful surrounding, with lots of attention to detail. Given the limited hotels in the Portland area and if you are looking for something different,, this B&B is it. Take a look at their website for things to do and places to eat - they've done the work for you! Keep in mind that you are in a residential neighborhood and parking is limited with parking restrictions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine