My wife & I had a wonderful experience staying here at the Pomegranate Inn this past weekend. Erin & Henry were very gracious Hosts. They were friendly and pleasant and were wonderful breakfast gourmet cooks. The Inn was and is extremely clean. They were creative in their menu selection and food quality presentation was second to none. Eris is a great pastry chef. We were close to Old Port and most everything was walking distance away. The Inn was full of Antiques and each room had a personality all of its own with Hand Painted Walls and wonderfully paired antique eclectic decorations. Will defiantly stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine