My husband and I recently stayed in The Pomegranate Inn on an overnight stay in Portland. Henry was very welcoming and gave us good tips on where to go in Portland for sightseeing and dinner that evening. The Inn itself is fab - an old Victorian house - the rooms all have lovely high ceilings (aside from the top floor), the decor is really quirky and different, a very refreshing change from the norm, attached is a photo of room 6 which we stayed in which was fantastic. Breakfast was very good - 3 courses with choice of hot dish (in our case banana & choc crepes or scrambled eggs with goats cheese & peppers)I would definitely recommend the Inn, only slight drawback is location which is in a residential area a good 20 min walk from the harbour front. We had no issue with parking - got one of the 3 spots available but otherwise from 11am - 5pm 2hr parking on the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine