To be honest, we were undecided when we arrived at Pomegranate Inn. First impression on a cold and dark night was of an older unassuming Inn on a quiet street. The charm, warmth and comfort of this great inn started to set in right away. While having an old world charm, the inn and it's innkeepers have a way to make you feel at home and put you into a state of relaxation more quickly than most other places I've visited. Rooms are cozy and comfortable enough where you can choose to either relax in your rooms or in one of the other rooms on the main floor of this expansive place. To top it off, the breakfast that is provided each morning rivals the best fares that Portland or most other places have to offer. I would recommend you not only stay here while in Portland, but go out of your way if anywhere in the area to make this your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine