I spent 2 nights at the Pomegrante in early October for a work trip. The Pomegrante provided the perfect break from mundane hotels that cater to business travelers. The location was perfect, the innkeepers were helpful, and the room was pleasantly quirky. This was a great place for me as a solo traveler, but it would be perfect for couples. This inn is part of the Lark family of hotels and is worth exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arty and eclectic boutique Portland Maine inn. An exceptional art collection blends with thoughtful, gourmet, small-plates breakfasts and a truly unique vibe. Housed in a three-story Italianate mansion dating from 1889, Pomegranate Inn is like no other Bed & Breakfast you've experienced. Contemporary mixes with traditional in the inspired setting of Portland's lovely West End. Close to this vibrant New England city's Arts District and bustling Old Port, yet quietly set among lovely homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pomegranate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomegranate Hotel Portland
- Pomegranate Inn Portland, Maine