“pumpkin moon pies...mmmm” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada
“pumpkin moon pies...mmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

on a recommendation from a local, we had one of the seasonal pumpkin moon pies. whoa! They were delish especially accompanied with a coffee that we enjoyed at a small table just outside the bakery door.

Visited October 2013

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Famo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stopped here for their famous whoopie pies. The store is tiny with stairs leading down to their retail space and bakery. Displays of pies, whoopie pies, cookies etc. make you want to get 1 of everything. We stuck with just getting the whoopie pies which were pretty good though we had better on our trip thru Maine. Our only negative to this place was how they handled taking our order. A lady came in right before us and needed to talk about a special order and then bought some baked goods...we waited and waited and waited while this lady just kept going on and on. We wish they would have seen what we needed, got it quick and went back to her, or atleast have had someone else help us.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Allenstown, New Hampshire
“pass”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

my husband and I were in Maine celebrating our anniversary anddecided, based on the great reviews, to get a cake from here. When I first walked in I was assaulted by the intense heat. Also, they had no handicapped access, as I am unable to do stairs I had to ask the girl behind the counter to bring the cake up to me and to take my money. She was not happy about it, and it showed. Beyond the bad experience in the store, the cake was moist, but it was just okay. We got a chocolate cake with raspberry in between the layers and vanilla frosting. Icould have done better myself, and it wouldn't have cost me $21 for a six inch cake that I could have made better at home.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Paw Paw, West Virginia
“Warning, you will gain weight just from the smell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stopped on a whim, and were glad we did. While my wife ordered some buns, I chose that confection that Maine is known for - Whoppie Pie. Ah, it was wonderful. The counter folk were friendly and helpful.

Panama City, Florida
“Loved the Peach Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was a bit worried about the peach pie when they told me that it was the first time they had made it, but I thought it was excellent. I bought some other desserts that I brought home with me, but the ants got to them before I could. If they were anything like the pie, I'm sure they were good.

Visited July 2013