Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Maine
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
  • Room Service
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$114
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$185
US$173
  • Pool
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$177
US$156
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$120
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$121
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Room Service
1,499 results
All reviewsevening receptionomelet stationmanagers receptionomelet chefmade to order omeletsclose to the airportan airport hoteltwo room suitecocktail hourcrackerscomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubliving areaan early flightminute driveexcellent staygreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

A little off the track out by the airport, but easy to get to and great service. We got the 2 bedroom suite, which with the happy hour and breakfast was very cost effective. The rest of this review is to fill out tripadvisor requirement

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in October, the night before my wedding and it was perfect! We had on location hair and makeup done in the room for myself, 3 bridesmaids and my mother and we had plenty of room. Spacious, nice and comfortable. Would definitely recommend, and would stay again myself.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed on 2 occasions recently and had a very good experience. Extremely convenient to the airport! The rooms are nice and the bed was comfortable. Did have the opportunity to enjoy the breakfast and all was good right down to the chef being able to prepare an omelette with egg whites only. The reception in the early evening is a nice touch as well. The only negative I had was my inability to connect to the hotels Wi-Fi network. On my first stay the front desk staff was indifferent to my problem. On my second stay a different person on the front desk did pay concern and suggested that I call their technical group for assistance. On a positive note they did follow up my stay with a survey in which I mentioned the problem. The GM contacted me offering apologies and asked that I make direct contact so the problem could be resolved. Now that’s professionalism!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was our 10th stay at this location. We usually travel two times a year for a short get away. Best managed hotel of any we have stayed. Staff is very friendly and always upbeat. We have recommended this location to many friends and family members and they have all come back with very positive feedback.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spent a couple of nights here in November as part of the annual girls shopping trip, great location, clean and well managed.. Enjoyed the wine and cheese at the nightly managers reception, enjoyed room service on travel day ( just to wiped to go anywhere...) The breakfast was complimentary with lots to choose from... Would recommend to anyone...

Room Tip: Safe time in your day for the managers reception..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends