We stayed two night and took advantage of all the amendities. My kids loved the pool and we spent many hours there. It as clean and had plenty of chairs and towels. The views from our room on the 5th floor was amazing. We woke up just after the new snow had fallen on the city of Portland. It was just a walk acoss the street to the Portland Childrens museum. The restraunt had a great menu with reasonable prices. Kids eat for free. The Breakfast options satisfied even my little picky eaters. The staff was very helpful and freindly. The place to stay when in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit the historic, exciting and alluring waterfront City of Portland, why not stay in the midst of it? Award-winning hotel with elegant decor and spectacular views. Just steps away, the Old Port thrives with unique shops, diverse restaurants and a working waterfront. Turn the corner and Portland's new Arts District surrounds the Hotel with the art museum, Children's Museum, galleries and historic homes. The L.L. Bean Factory Outlet Store and Civic Center are only a block away! Jetport is 10 minutes away; courtesy vans are available. Choose from Executive Rooms, Suites and Double/Double Rooms. For your meetings and conventions, let us show you our 14,510 sq. ft. of meeting space and our 12,500 sq. ft. exhibit hall. Our convention coordinators will handle all of your meeting details, including spouse tours and island lobster bakes! Let us show you the pleasure of business in Maine, BY THE BAY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay Hotel Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay Maine