All reviews soup and salad place to stay great hotel complimentary breakfast is aroostook county business trip breakfast bar comfortable beds very nice stay up to date oatmeal cookies definitely stay here again hot tub maine walmart pi
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Clean, modern hotel. Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Good location, handy to business and restaurants. Would stay here anytime I come to Presque Isle. Nice breakfast buffet available as well as to go breakfast option.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear another_actuary,

Thank you for your delightful review of this hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our amenities and that our staff showed you true "Hamptonality".

I share all reviews with our staff at our morning meeting and know there will be a loud cheer after I have read yours out!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn, Presque Isle in future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel seems to be brand new. The room was huge. The breakfast room is also huge. The staff was very friendly. It’s set far back from the road and the sign is hard to see. They have delicious cookies in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear SG,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always espcially pleasing that we read "brand new hotel" as we celebrate our 5th birthday in August! Our staff work very hard to keep the hotel in tip top condition and reviews such as yours show how well they do!

We are glad you enjoyed the included amenities we offer within your room rate, and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn in future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Presque Isle does not offer a lot of choices when it comes to hotels so we were glad that we chose the Hampton Inn. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was neat and clean. Our only complaint is that it was fairly expensive given the area it is in. Anything else in the area would have been less expensive. The prices were not that competitive (for the area).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Stewart L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities.
We feel that we are reasonably priced for the area particulary due to the included amenities we offer at no further charge, ie included breakfast, wi-fi etc.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Presque Isle again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family of four stayed here recently for two nights. I booked our stay through Priceline. Upon checking in, I asked if I could possibly have an adjoining room with my mother, who was also checking in later the same day. I was told that my room was already chosen for us from Priceline and there was nothing they could do, it was out of their hands. So.. a bit disappointed about that situation. When we got to our room, I noticed that it smelled of stale cigarette smoke and we were in a non-smoking room. Another problem we encountered was that after showering, the bath tub had standing water in it. Kind of gross. My only other gripe is that our room was located directly behind the elevators which were loud at night, making it hard for my young children to fall asleep as they thought it was thundering. I knew making a complaint and requesting to switch rooms was most likely out of the question based upon my initial discussion with the front desk ladies about Priceline choosing my room for me. My husband did relay our concerns to the front desk when checking out but the girl at the front desk responded with a "Thank you for staying with us".
On a more positive note, this is one of the better options in Presque Isle and the breakfast is nice. We've stayed here several times in the past.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JMW81208
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear JMW81208,

We are sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel. The Front Desk staff were right in informing you that if a reservation is made with a third party discounted agent then we have no control on the booking and are unable to change anything on your reservation, any problems have to be addressed by the guest with the third party agent, who we will work with if able once they have made adjustments their end. Priceline would not have access to our adjoining room information and would not be able to guarantee such a booking. Even we cannot ever promise a particular room number, or adjoining rooms as it rather depends on the guest staying in the room the night or nights prior to your arrival. Our staff check any requests each day prior to arrival and do their best to accommodate them. Many guests ask to stay over an extra night or nights and for that reason we cannot pre-assign rooms.
I have passed your comments regarding the bath water problem to our Maintenance Engineer, and again apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I spent only one night at the Hampton Inn while traveling with my daughter who was there on business. The facilities are quite new, well kept, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the work out room which had great equipment, towels and water. The pool looked great and I regret that I did not have time to use it. The morning breakfast was awesome! Lots to choose from, clean and delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Silco4
PQIMA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Presque Isle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Silco4,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our fitness center along with all the other included amenties we offer at our lovely hotel. We are about to celebrate our 5th birthday and it is always good to hear that we are keeping the hotel in great condition.

I will read your review at our morning staff meeting and know all will be pleased to hear it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Presque Isle Hampton Inn again.