The illuminated sign paralleling Highway 1 states "Great Rooms, Great Rates, Free Wifi, Pool, Gym, Breakfast." Well, at least half of these statements have some grain of truth. We stayed here for what seemed to have been a month over the course of 3 nights and found what used to be Keddy's Hotel to be not much different from what it had been most of last century. The hotel staff said that it had been renovated, but the addition of flowered grandmother print bedcovers doesn't equate to the degree of renovation needed to make this a comfortable, inviting, and modern hotel. The rooms are not great; the rates are equivalent to those you find much further south in Portland, a major city, without the room quality to accompany it. The walls are thin, the noise from running water obvious, and the lighting dingy. The hotel provides WiFi, which does work, and a continental breakfast during the week, which easily can be supplemented by a trip to Tim Hortons where better food is prepared. We neither attempted to use the pool or gym; we dared not. We found that all rooms at other hotels in town had been booked for the week, leaving us no choice. Next time, we'll pack a tent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full-service hotel, 142 newly appointed, comfortable guest rooms, executive suites, and spacious two-room extended-stay suites. Wireless Internet, Indoor Pool, 10,000Sq' Fitness Center, Restaurant, Lounge and Convention-Confrence Center. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Presque Isle Inn & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presque Isle Hotel Presque Isle
- Presque Isle Inn And Convention Center