“Such a strange crew”

Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Presque Isle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 2 November 2011

McDonalds is never known for hiring top quality employees, however this one just creeps me out whenever I go. Burger King never gets my order correct, so I end up having to go to the local McDonalds. I ordered inside a couple days ago, and a few toothless crew members stared at me while I was waiting for my order, the manager-on-duty was younger than anyone else there and seemed confuse on what she was doing. The food was cooked alright. For some reason I kept having to remind the woman what my order was, even though it was on the screen behind her. The restaurant wasn't even busy, I had no idea why it was taking so long for my order. I guess I'll have to stay with another fast food restaurant around the area from now on.