We stayed here because the Rangely Inn was closed due to ownership issues. Nice location on the shore of Rangeley Lake. now the details:
1. No extra space in the room
2. Bath room small
3. Driveway could be automotive testing ground for suspension systems
4. Uneven walking surface at front door to room. (Really watch your step or take a fall)
5. Windows painted shut. Therefore no bathroom ventilation
6. Tiny closet
7. Heat not working on cold spring night
8. No air conditioning if it gets hot
9. No phone in room
10. TV worked well
11. If the room front door and the bathroom door opened at the same time you could be injured if standing in the right (wrong) place
12.Smoke detector missing from frame on wall
13. Wall clock not working
14.Handle missing from bed side table drawer
15. Same peanuts beside the bedside table before and after house keeping service
16. No hot water at all on second day.
17 Owner reduced charge for second day due to lack of any hot water.
We will pass on second visit.
- Also Known As:
- Town & Lake Motel Rangeley, Maine