My husband and I visited Rangeley Lake Resort in late October 2013. We used our interval international timeshare swap and we’re so glad we did. The resort is amazing. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath log cabin with fireplace, direct tv and wi-fi. This resort is dog friendly so we were able to bring our beagle with us and she had a great time too. The cabin was exceptionally clean and well equipped. The grocery store was across the street from the resort and downtown was a short drive down the road. There are so many hiking trails and mountains close by and the resort overlooks Rangeley Lake. It was a great place to stay and relax and we plan to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rangeley Lake Resort is a four-season vacation destination in Maine where each season offers a variety of opportunities for vacationers. In the spring, fishermen flock to Rangeley’s lakes, rivers and streams while moose emerge from the forest to enjoy the lush growth. Summer is ideal for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, fishing, golf, tennis, mountain biking, ATV excursions and more. Fall foliage is exceptionally beautiful in this part of the country with brilliant colors and crisp weather. Snow bunnies flock to Rangeley in the winter for snowmobiling, skiing, snow shoeing and many other winter activities. The area is home to the Saddleback Maine alpine skiing area as well as Sugarloaf, New England’s premier golf and ski resort.You can also enjoy all that’s offered right at your doorstep, including a clubhouse with a heated swimming pool, hot tubs and a cedar sauna. There is also a fully equipped fitness facility for use by guests at no charge. In the evenings you can retreat to your private cabin to enjoy modern comforts and amenities in a rustic woodsy setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Lake Hotel
- Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort Maine