“Eagerly anticipating my next visit to the 45th Parallel!”

45th Parallel American BBQ
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Rangeley
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Eagerly anticipating my next visit to the 45th Parallel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Finally... I'll have one of each!

The 45th Parallel is now 1 of only 2 restaurants (that I've found in my 43 yrs) where I actually want to try everything on the menu. Nothing but AWESOME food here!

“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My 6 year old daughter and I ate here on our vacation based on the reviews I saw in trip advisor. We were not disappointed!

I had the pulled pork sandwich with the sweet BBQ sauce (so good) and my daughter had the chicken fingers and fries which she said were delicious!

Philadelphia, PA
“Be Sure to check out this Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

45th Parallel is just a little out of "downtown" located at the Saddleback Inn. Be sure to check out to this "hidden" gem for some of the best sandwiches! The shredded pork is juicy and flavorful. Service is super friendly & helpful.

Visited July 2014
“Best BBQ north of the Mason-Dixon Line.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here three times so far and have never been disappointed. Tender, juicy beef brisket bursting with flavor, succulent pulled pork, crispy fries, done-just-right fried or braised scallops paired with a tasty slaw are some of the meals we have enjoyed in the family restaurant overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. New this year is the deck, perfect for sitting outside on a gorgeous Maine day enjoying the view. I, a Texan, have tried BBQ up all over the East Coast, and Randy's BBQ wins hands-down. Sorry South Carolina. You now rank third behind Texas and Randy.

Visited July 2014
Rangeley, Maine
“What a surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Although a BBQ joint - bar - easy access restaurant with a fabulous view and outdoor deck, they served a most delicious seashore lightly battered and fried scallop dinner in one huge serving. I'm goin' back real soon. Yum. And, the hostess is gracious. (That's one long adjective without hyphenated A restaurant.) And, if you like motorcycles, there were alot of them around.

• Visited June 2014