“Excellent Pizza and Brownies” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlantic Baking Co.

Atlantic Baking Co.
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Rockland
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: European Style Bakery and Cafe serving breakfast pastries including several types of house made croissants, baguettesm batards, artisan breads, soups, desserts, coffee, and other beverages
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Pizza and Brownies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited here for a small snack in April (2014). In a word, WOW!!!! I got a slice of pizza with zuchinni and summer squash. This stuff was insane!!! I went back and bought 3 to go. The brownie wasn't too shabby neither. Need to get more before I leave town. Really friendly people working there and good schtuff to munch!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank troy mcclure

Thomaston
“Great food, clean, poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

This is not the blame of those working Friday 4/4/14 @ 8am. The poor service is because Management has not trained every person working there to be able and willing to wait on customers. I stood in line ready to give my money while the cashier stood with her back while she was making some dish. The three cooks were laughing it up continuing to do there job and just looked at the 6 of us in line. When the cashier did see us there was an 'oh s......because she had a meal to prepare and oh, can't do 2 things at once. Why one of the cooks could not have taken over her job so that she could help us standing there is poor customer service. The cashier sliced tomatoes, went back and forth to the refrig once getting bacon, then greens, then a cook brought over cooked eggs. All while we in line waited. She finally said ' I will be with you in a minute.' With her back turned. I then waited another few minutes, nothing, left my sandwich and left. Four people back there and not one came forward to help.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Kathy S
Tenants Harbor, Maine, United States
“Meet me for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We have lunch here at least once a week - best soup on the planet, constantly changing with two kinds every day. Also sandwiches and a wide assortment of bared goods. Wonderful breads. And cookies!

• Visited January 2014
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stopped in and got a hot cocoa and molasses cookie, glad I did!! Both the cocoa and cookie were delicious. Very nice environment, and the staff was super friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Connecticut
“Delectable Pastries & Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I couldn't resist stopping by for breakfast during my visit to Rockland. At first I was going to have one of the delicious looking pastries, but the sausage, pepper, sage quiche kept calling to me so I had a slice of that instead. Quite yummy. That with a coffee made my breakfast experience a good one. One request--I like either Equal or Sweet n Low with my coffee (yes, I am not a purist), but they only had Truvia, which is not to my liking. Maybe more of an assortment?

Visited November 2013