All reviews frank pj turret room great hosts ricotta pancakes fox island my husband and i island cottage front porch farnsworth museum wrap around porch other guests rockland area at home breakfast was delicious place to stay quiet street look forward
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Our second trip to LimeRock Inn was even better than the first and that was fab! Frank and PJ are, as ever, attentive hosts and go out of their way to make your stay memorable.The Inn is ideally situated within walking distance of Main Street which has much to offer, even in March. We are already looking forward to our next trip.

Room Tip: All good, just take your pick of what is available.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

One of the lovliest B & B's in New England. To add to that, PJ and Frank are truly the quintessential innkeepers. They give attention to every detail and take care of every need of their guests, from spa appointments to dinner reservations and everything in between to enhance your comfort. They are engaging and have so much information about the area and history of the Inn that they seem happy to share with their guests. We had a wonderful weekend and look forward to returning.
Linda and George Lambrides
Cumberland, ME

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We've stayed at B&Bs from Maine to Florida to California - and this place is one of our A1 favorites! Just returned from our (fourth) annual visit. Gracious hospitality, as always, from Frank and PJ. Comfortable room, delicious breakfast - this place is the real deal.

1  Thank 46Elizabeth53
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My husband and I wanted to spend a quiet weekend at a beautiful B&B for our anniversary. A search on the web produced the LimeRock Inn in Rockland. I will tell you that the pictures on the web, while beautiful, in no way portray the warmth and elegance of this inn. Upon arrival they ask that you ring the doorbell to let them know you've arrived. Immediately the door swung open and there stood Frank eager to take our bags and show us our glorious room. Then he took us on a tour of the Inn's public spaces which were beautifully furnished, lighted and appointed. I had called in advance to ask about a nice place for dinner that night, and Frank even made the reservation for us at a marvelous waterfront restaurant.

Breakfast was three courses, fruit, home made biscuits and a light delicious omelet. Frank & PJ were attentive and regaled all of us with wonderful lively conversation.

If you want an experience and not just a room for the night. Do yourself a favor and stay at the LimeRock Inn in Rockland, ME.

Angela Nickerson & Bob Magnus
Bangor, ME

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AngBob96
Reviewed 12 December 2011

My mother and I stayed here for two nights in early December in celebration of my 50th birthday. Frank and PJ were warm, friendly hosts. Our room (Turret) was spacious and comfortable (I especially enjoyed the old-fashioned soaking tub). The whole inn was beautifully decorated for the holidays. The breakfasts were ample and delicious. The inn was extremely clean--and I have very high standards with regard to cleanliness, so not many places would rate this comment from me. The inn felt like an elegant home away from home because of its relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. We're very glad we chose LimeRock Inn and hope to return.

Room Tip: Turret has a spectacular bathroom with an old-fashioned soaking tub.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family