“Relaxing morning adventure”

Captain Jack Lobster Boat Adventure
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We took the tour with Captin Jack based on the reveiws with advisor. I would not say that I was disappointed I just feel it could have been a lot better.

I would have to agree on the last review posted that Captin Jack spent most of his time on the phone. We also had two young children who were looking to learn and be engaged during the tour. We asked questions but Captin Jack seamed very board and disinterested.

We were glad to see and learn what we did, however , we would decline another trip with Captin Jack.

2  Thank Greektravelgirl

Reviewed 10 July 2011

A great way to experience what lobstermen do. How many places can you get to do that? Steve has been a lobsterman almost 30 years with lots of stories, and great sense of humor. My wife and I had a great time. Steve pulled in a number of traps in the bay, with lobster and some crabs caught, and then rebaited the traps. Also a nice way to see the harbor, and Rockland from the water. Unique tour and good value.

1  Thank 2GoinSomewhere
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We knew nothing about catching lobsters unti we spent an hour with Captain Jack. Jack has a great personality and makes this experience worth the trip. If you want to see an expert in action, book a trip with Jack.

1  Thank morris4kids
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This was a once in a life time experience that you should definitely try if your in Maine! We not only caught lobsters but we also caught crab. Captain jack is very informative and entertaining. He has been in the business for quite a while. I definitely would recommend this lobster boat adventure to anyone!

3  Thank Mebloch
Reviewed 7 May 2011

If you want to experience the midcoast and know where your lobster comes from that this is for you. Not only do you get to go on a delightful tour of the coastal Rockland harbor but you will watch Steve "Captin Jack" Hale haul lobster traps right onto the boat!!!!